Who are we?
Envizage (a trading name of Lifescale Limited) is a financial technology company based in London, with a remote team located across the world.
We are a team of innovators with a vision to change the way financial institutions serve their customers – from product-centric to customer-centric. We combine our patented technology, our digital delivery skills, and our deep understanding of the financial services industry to help our clients accelerate their digital transformation.
What do we do?
Our core technology is a simulation-based financial planning and financial advice platform, delivered over a highly configurable cloud-hosted API on a modern technology stack.
Our clients are large financial services firms – banks, insurance companies, retail wealth managers, and pension funds – across the world.
We help them deliver modern digital applications across a broad range of target customer segments and use cases – from financial planning to financial advice and guidance to financial well-being, and much more.
Role and Responsibilities
The Sales function needs to be supported by a passionate individual that can harness the needs of the sales team and translate them into client facing approaches. This includes assistance on preparing sales collateral for each client/market, assisting with wiki knowledge base for RFP’s and ensuring key actions are kept updated for the clients prior, during and post meetings.
Internally the candidate needs to ensure pipeline, quality, information and data is kept up to date in the CRM platform (and ensure we have one CRM not data spread across several tools). In addition, data needs to be maintained into the overall sales plan viewed by Account Managers, Finance, Sales leads and the C-Suite.
In time, this role will expand into also being the head of the account management team, ensuring cross selling and client happiness is maintained and documented.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining the CRM platform and validated data
- Work close with all the sales teams to ensure the pipeline is kept up to date
- Manage the RFP/RFI process for clients and sales teams
- Coordinate the sales teams across multiple geographies
- Build and maintain sales collateral with the marketing teams to ensure each sales region has the right tools and information to go to market
- Ensure sales and networking events are forecasted, budgeted and managed
- Ensure that client invoicing and revenue is recognised correctly in the sales tracking toolset
- Coordinate and assist with contractual paperwork for our clients (SoW’s, MSA, Service Agreements etc)
- Working closely with project teams, provide clear information to the invoice schedules based on milestones
- Have deep attention to detail across all products we offer in each market and ensure clear messaging is kept
- Manage the Account Management team and set KPI’s that work with the group targets
- Provide Account Managers with the tools and products they need to hit their goals
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will likely possess the following qualities and attributes:
- Ideally 7+ years experience in working with technology sales teams
- Experience with API driven technology products, ideally in the Fintech space
- Experience of modern software development practices (Agile methodologies)
- A strong track record of managing sales teams and process across different geographies.
- Have the ability to work with sales people in a high performance high target environment
- Exceptional attention to detail in messaging and client collateral
- Excellent with numbers, spreadsheets, forecasting and sales CRM platforms
- Able to thrive in a fully remote capacity, whilst being able to integrate well and forge strong working relationships with the team
- Ability to be hands on in the marketing process in creating presentations and responding to information requests from clients
Base salary range
Competitive and based on experience
- In addition to public holidays, 28 working days holiday
We will not respond to any recruiter approaches