Who are we
Envizage (a trading name of Lifescale Limited) is a financial technology company based in London, with a remote team located across the world.
We are a team of innovators with a vision to change the way financial institutions serve their customers – from product-centric to customer-centric. We combine our patented technology, our digital delivery skills, and our deep understanding of the financial services industry to help our clients accelerate their digital transformation.
What do we do?
Our core technology is a simulation-based financial planning and financial advice platform, delivered over a highly configurable cloud-hosted API on a modern technology stack.
Our clients are large financial services firms – banks, insurance companies, retail wealth managers, and pension funds – across the world.
We help them deliver modern digital applications across a broad range of target customer segments and use cases – from financial planning to financial advice and guidance to financial well-being, and much more.
Role and Responsibilities
You will be part of the engineering team and be responsible for extending the stochastic modeling capabilities of the simulation engine using ML and AI technologies.
This position will give you the opportunity to lead exciting, green field projects such as “people like you”, “next best actions” and multi-goal optimization by leveraging AI and ML technologies.
The Ideal Candidate
- BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or any other equivalent years of experience in Software Engineering / Development
- 5 years of experience as Data Scientist
- Understanding of the ML project lifecycle
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms
- Hands on experience with data engineering
- Experience with Python, R, Matlab/Octave, NumPy, Pandas, Scikit-learn, Graphframes, Jax
- Experience at least one python deep learning framework for neural networks: TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch
- Experience with Big Data – infrastructure & query engines (Spark, HDFS, Hive, Impala, Trino) as well as Big ML tools (e.g. SparkML)
- Strong skills in teamwork, communication and analytical thinking
- Fluency in English, both oral and written.
Nice to Have
- Unix literacy
- Understanding of cloud platforms (e.g. AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Understanding containerized environments like Docker and Kubernetes
Base salary range
Competitive and based on experience
We will not respond to any recruiter approaches